AUDA-NEPAD Western African Network of Water Centres of Excellence (WANWATCE)
View NEPAD Water Centres of Excellence Network in a larger map
The AUDA_NEPAD Western African Network of Centres of Excellence, currently consists of five institutions from four countries in the Western African -Region.
These institutions include:
- University of Cheikh Anta Diop (Senegal) (Hub and secretariat of the Western African network)
- International Institute for Water and Environmental Engineering (2iE) (Burkina Faso)
- University of Benin (Nigeria)
- National Water Resources Institute (Nigeria)
- Kwame Nkrumah University for Sciences and Technology (Ghana)
Read more about the goals and objectives of the AUDA-NEPAD Networks of Water Centres of Excellence.