NEPAD Southern African Network of Water Centres of Excellence (SANWATCE)
View NEPAD Water Centres of Excellence Network in a larger map
The NEPAD Southern African Network of Centres of Excellence, currently consists of ten institutions from seven countries in the SADC-Region.
These institutions include:
- The University of Stellenbosch – Water Institute (Hub and secretariat of the Southern African network)
- The International Center for Water Economics and Governance in Africa (IWEGA)
- The University of Kwa-Zulu Natal – WATER@UKZN
- University of the Western Cape
- The University of Malawi
- The University of Zambia (UNZA)
- University of Botswana
- CSIR’s Natural Resources and the Environment (NRE) Unit
- Polytechnic of Namibia
- Zimbabwe National University of Science and Technology – NUST-Zim
Read more about the goals and objectives of the NEPAD Networks of Water Centres of Excellence.